The Central Committee is the primary governing body of the El Paso County Democratic Party. It is made up of Precinct Chairs, District Chairs and co-Chairs, and local Elected Officials.
Functions of the Central Committee include:
- Adopting the Delegate Selection Plan
- Setting the time and location for County Assemblies/Conventions
- Electing County Party Officers
- Electing members of the Executive Committee
- Hearing and resolving Party disputes
The County Central Committee meets twice a year, usually in February and August.
For more information about the Central Committee please review Article II of the Peak Dems Rules and Bylaws
Please visit our Meeting Minutes Archive to review the latest meeting minutes